Purchasing SupervisorOctober 31, 2023
Sales DesignerOctober 31, 2023
Reports To: Sales Manager
Cabinet Genies has established itself as a leader in the kitchen/bath industry, known for its commitment to excellence, innovation, and unparalleled customer service. As we continue to grow and foster our relationships within the community, we are seeking a dedicated and personable Receptionist to be the welcoming face of our organization.
The Receptionist will be the first point of contact for our company. Their duties include offering administrative support across the organization, welcoming guests, and coordinating front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
● Greet and welcome guests promptly and warmly upon their arrival at the office.
● Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
● Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls, ensuring courteous and prompt service.
● Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
● Maintain a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
● Update calendars and schedule meetings as required.
● Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing.
● Assist colleagues with administrative tasks as needed.
● Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of the organization.
● Provide general support to visitors and staff.